- 05 February 2020
- By BEP
Congratulations to Connor Gill, who has won the “Apprentice of the year in Mechanical Engineering” award at Oldham Training College. Well done Connor! At BEP we continue to invest in Apprenticeships and training programmes.
- 20 August 2019
- By BEP
Working closely with experienced and qualified staff you will develop your knowledge of Mechanical manufacturing to:
- Manual milling, turning, lathe, grinding and using hand tools
- Interpret drawings to develop your skills and knowledge to manufacture a range of products and bespoke engineering solutions for our clients
- Using a wide and varied range of machines
- CNC setting and programming
- Produce a wide and varied range of component parts and products small and large scale
- Small machine works and progressing to much larger machine work
- Using a range of materials
- Repair a range of equipment
- Ensure that all Health and Safety standards are ma
- 07 August 2018
- By BEP
An opportunity has arisen for a Chrome Plater to join a high-profile Engineering Company in Radcliffe.
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented person to join this small friendly team within a well-established profitable organization. The successful candidate must be self-motivated with excellent communication skills, have an eye for detail, be well organised, able to prioritise work and have a professional approach.
Key Responsibilities: Coat engineering components with chromium, nickel and copper to drawing specifications using hexavalent chrome, watts nickel and acid copper plating solutions. Read drawings and work orders to understand jobs requirements. Prepare jobs for electroplating (masking, baffling, etc.). Calculate plating parameters to be employed.